I know now..
I know now..
Nothing to see here. Back to your lives citizens
by Susan Leem, associate producer
Not every religious organization has an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy, but the online success of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints may make them a model for public relations efforts online.
The Washington Post reports…
Vato Negro’s Deantoni Parks
‘Missing e’ browser extension for tumblr - FEATURE SERIES
With the release of Missing e, I thought I’d present you with a series about it’s features for improving the tumblr experience.
Remember that Missing e is highly configurable, so you can choose to enable or disable any of these great features!
#2 - Posting Fixes
A few convenient interface tweaks for new Tumblr posts.
- Add buttons to automatically queue, save posts as drafts or post them privately (see Screenshot 1)
- Always enable photo replies in new posts (where possible)
- Switch back to uploading images on photo posts (see Screenshot 2)
- By default, Tumblr allows you to switch to a URL with a “Use a URL instead” option
- Allows you to switch back with an “Upload images instead” option.
- Allow inline image uploading for all post types, not just text posts (see Screenshot 3)
- Adds an “+ Upload Photo” option to all posting pages (including the Tumblr bookmarklet)
- Adds the feature to all Tumblr posts, answering asks and the Tumblr bookmarklet!
- Add a “Clear Tags” button to quickly remove all tags on a post.
- Preserve the order of tags in a post when editing.
- Add extra “Post to” menu (for selecting Tumblr blog to post to) nearer to new post publish buttons (see Screenshot 1)
- Add an “Edit” button to your sub-Tumblr’s individual post pages
- Allow automatic tagging of new queued posts
If you ever have problems with this or any other feature, consult the Missing e FAQ page.
Screenshot 1 - Posting Fixes adds quick queue/draft buttons and an extra menu for selecting the blog to post to for new posts
Screenshot 2 - Don’t wanna use a URL anymore? Posting Fixes can help!
Screenshot 3 - So, I can put a photo ANYWERE? Thanks, Posting Fixes!
Download Missing e at missinge.infraware.ca
If you enjoy this extension, please consider donating to support future development.
See the rest of the feature series.